— 62 Fast Iron
62 Fast Iron
8-0-0 with minors and 1% silica
62 Fast Iron is a proprietary formulation unlike any other available today. Unlike other green-up products, 62 Fast Iron delivers value through the addition of several product enhancements:
- Nitrogen stabilizers are added to reduce volatilization and loss of nitrogen, increasing efficiency and enhancing performance and longevity.
- The minors in 62 Fast Iron are chelated with organic acids, ensuring foliar and root availability while enhancing uptake.
- Plant-available silica is added to increase plant hardiness through abiotic and biotic stress factors and to enhance play characteristics such as greens speed.
Total Nitrogen (N) 8.0% / 8.0% Urea Nitrogen
Magnesium (Mg) 0.25%
Iron (Fe) 6.0%
Manganese (Mn) 2.0%
Derived from: urea, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, magnesium sulfate.
Also Contains a Non-Plant Food Ingredients:
1.0% ....... Silica (derived from silicon dioxide)
urease inhibitors / nitrogen stabilizers
For maintenance use:
4 - 10 oz. per 1,000 square feet every 7 to 14 days
For deficiency rate use:
6 - 15 oz. per 1,000 square feet every 7 days
ROLE OF SILICA:
- Enhances resistance to biotic and abiotic stress factors.
- Increased resistance to drought.
- Reduced impacts of excess soil sodium.
- Enhanced playability and greens speed.
We're here to help.
SELECTING THE RIGHT PRODUCTS FOR YOUR NEEDS