phAcid injectable irrigation and soil water acidifer
pHAcid is a unique combination of a blend of acidifying agents combined with a multi-purpose, high molecular weight surfactant. This combination of complimentary technologies is designed to be applied either through the irrigation system or in a tank spray to provide the superintendent with a proactive approach to:
- Neutralize the negative effects of high bicarbonate and carbonate levels in irrigation water and the soil solution
- Lower pH of irrigation water and soil water
- Maintain the solubility of Ca and Mh in irrigation and soil water
WHAT PHACID CAN OFFER YOU:
- Water that now flows through the soil profile in a uniform manner
- Improved CEC
- Less water is wasted due to run off and/or ponding on the soil surface
- The flexibility of a spray program or an injection program — as your situation dictates!
- Improved water use efficiency
- Enhanced air-to-water ratios
For spray use
32 - 64 oz. per acre every month if RSC index is more than 150 ppm
For injectable use:
1 gal. per 20,000 gal. of applied water every month if RSC is +150ppm
1 gal. per 20,000 gal. of applied water every 2 weeks if RSC is +250ppm
Get with the programWhether it's greens, sports fields, or anything in between—G to Z has a program to fit your needs, and the products to fit any application.
We're here to help.
SELECTING THE RIGHT PRODUCTS FOR YOUR NEEDS