— Foliar Fertilizer Components
Silica and Ecklonia Maxima The grass is always greener on our side of the turf, because we use only premium fertilizer components.
SILICA FORMULA USED IN:
62 Fast Iron
Turf Tuff Gold
KELP FORMULA USED IN:
BENEFITS ON THE GOLF COURSE:
- Increased physical strength
- Increased rigidity
- Drought resistance
- Resistance to pathogen cell wall penetration
- Reduced ball marks
- Increased quality of cut
- Increased green speed
- Reduction in adverse effects of salt in soils
Our Technology: How it’s Different
- We utilize sub-micron-sized silica that has been modified and stabilized in such a way that the normal rules of silica fertilizers no longer apply.
- Our silica is stable at most pH levels.
- Our silica has a small molecular weight for increased absorption – almost ⅓ the molecular weight of potassium silicate!
- We’ve made sure that our silica is tank mix-compatible.
Ecklonia Maxima Kelp
What makes our kep extract source unique:The Keep it Green kelp extracts contain phytohormones, antioxidants and alginates with stress mitigation and biostimulant properties.
Competitor formulas will use Ascophyllum Nodosum kelp with higher cytokinin to auxin ratios which favor shoot development. The kelp in Keep it Green products contains a properietary auxin-heavy ration derived from Ecklonia Maxima kelp, which favors root development over shoot development. This root stimulation activity caused by the auxin content makes the kelp in Keep it Green products a better choice for turfgrass applications.
Proprietary cell burst technology is used for kelp extraction, a process requiring no hard chemicals or freeze drying processes which degrade phytohormones.
Get with the programWhether it's greens, sports fields, or anything in between—G to Z has a program to fit your needs, and the products to fit any application.
We're here to help.
SELECTING THE RIGHT PRODUCTS FOR YOUR NEEDS